Axis surveillance camera
This page is about the surveillance camera that you can borrow to observe labs in the Radboud University Faculty of Social Sciences.
For reasons of privacy you need to follow this protocol to use the Axis surveillance camera:
- Make a reservation in the equipment calendar. Use the Booking System -> Equipment calendar menu item.
- Go to Ronny. Borrow the surveillance camera.
- Plug it in (just the power plug) somewhere on the Radboud University campus. Wait a minute. The bottom LED will become green.
- Enter your u-number and password at the bottom left of the page that you are currently looking at.
- A link to the camera will appear below. Click it. You will have to enter a username and password. The username and password are on a sticker at the base of the camera.
You have access to the camera.
The surveillance camera was last started at 2019-05-20 11:37:40.
Click here to access the axis security camera with your webbrowser. Use the username and password at the foot of the camera. If there is no response, the camera may not be connected.
Use this address: rtsp://22.214.171.124/axis-media/media.amp for a video viewing program (such as vlc). The web browser link will give you more options, the video viewing program link will give you better image refresh rate.